The light and warmth of a candle's flame is one of our most powerful connections to fire - the element of
creativity,life and health.
Removing obstacles,long term relationship
Good Luck,Fortune,legal matters
Removing negativity,depression, and any other dark matters
Day of the Moon,fertiliy and healing
Day of Mars, strenght and courage
Day of Mercury,communications,study and travel
Day of Jupiter, luck and fortune
Day of Venus, all relationship issues
Day of Saturn, for cleaning obstacles
Day of the Sun ,for health and success
Each scent has associations with a planet,therefore you can enhance the power of your spell
by choosing a scent to complements your focus.
Cypress ( saturn )
protection, dark blue or black candle
Frankincense ( sun )
Purification, orange candle
Geranium ( mars )
strength,protection courage,red candle
Jasmine ( moon )
healing,conception,pale blue candle
Anise ( jupiter )
luck,momey,and gain,purple candle
Patchouli ( venus )
attracts love,green candle
Simple Wish Candle Spell
- Choose the candle most suited to your wish. Before you start, make sure you will not be bothered.
- Decide on the wording of your wish. This is your intent and focus your mind on what you want to ask for.
- Write your intent down,speak it aloud or silently.
- Light your candle and sit quietly thinking on your intent.
- As your candle burns down, visualize the energy your will is releasing by the fire of the candle.
- If you wrote your intent down, you should fold the paper and light it with the flame of the candle and think
about your intent as the paper burns away to nothing.
- Bind your spell, by reciting a incantation that you have wrote or you can use this one." I call the Earth
to heed my spell. Air to speed its passage. Bright as the fire shall this spell glow, deep as the tide of the water flow.
By my will, this spell is done." Say it out loud or recite it quietly to yourself.
- Blow out the candle like you would on a birthday cake and keep the wish a secret until it comes true.
- You might want to add the spell and the date to your Book of Shadows, so you can see if and how long it took
for the spell to come true.